On the 25th May 2018 new EU Privacy laws come into force. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU).
To be compliant with the new GDPR regulations this privacy statement describes how we protect and makes use of the information you give our company when you use this website or sign up for any of our services. If you are asked to provide information when using this website, it will only be used in the ways described in this policy. This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We value your privacy and your personal details are never shared with any third party. You may opt out of any follow up marketing that we may, from time to time, provide. Any information is stored securely. To request that this information is deleted from our database, please contact us by email or letter. The option to unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists is available as a link on all correspondence.
We may gather certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We may also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What Data We Gather
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address and contact telephone information
• Demographic information, such as address, postcode, preferences and interests in the products
• Website usage data
• Other information to assist in providing you with the most relevant services we offer
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from us and enables us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records.
• To improve the products and services we provide.
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
• To send you promotional emails about products, services and other things we think might be relevant to you.